Poll

What slogan will be the winner of the Magi (XMG) slogan contest

#Magi #XMG offers an even playing field for anyone looking to mine cryptocurriencies without expensive equipment,
#Magi #xMG Magi moon go, go go go magic magic is the best
Magicoin #XMG: The Coin of The CPU Miner, #Magi utilizes a unique M7M algorithm that allows only CPU Mining
In the end, not even Bitcoin's might will be a match for MAGI's brilliance.
As David crushed Goliath's skull, so will MAGI conquer all!
#(XMG/MAGI) Coin is the best of cryptocurrency payment gateway in the future. Lets join to use #Magi
let's join together @CoinMagi @cryptsy Here we get to know more about  #xmg #magi
#magi #XMG the coin for the people, for everybody the same
joined together, and get XMG
"It's a kind of Magi" : )
lets use the future #magi #(XMG/MAGI) coin for payment merchant/service with no fee only at http://m-epays.com
#Magi #(XMG) the Cryptocurency payment partner.
#MAGI Unique M7M mining & PoW block reward $XMG
Have a CPU, mining #Magi #XMG Crypto coin is for you! Innovation, Fair Distribution, and Efficient.
#Magi Return of the Magi & get free crypto
Ideology! Futurology! An unique digital currency - The Coin Of #Magi #XMG
#Magi #XMG First there was paper money, then btc came and now we have XMG.
#Magi #(XMG) is the magic of cryptocurrency. #Magi #(XMG) will be number 1.
#magi #xmg a very funny coin is unique and very quickly accepted by the people harha coin lovers among all other
Curious about Cryptocoin ? Let's read about #(XMG/MAGI) coin,  #Magi is the best cryptocoins in 2015 now. lets join us at @103tango @cryptsy
want to use coin crypto for the payment ?? i think u must try to get this cryptocoin #magi #(MAGI/XMG) and join with us @103tango n @cryptsy
Nothing gonna change my love for #Magi coin, just lets to get the wallet and use the #(XMG/MAGI) without any risk.. :D
No worry about anything if use #magi #(xmg/magi) as a payment in digital online shop
Not everything that can be counted counts; not everything that counts can be counted #Magi crypto coin of the future #XMG
Look at the MAGIcal world of #Cryptocurrency with #MAGI.Dont miss it!  Join!  Mine!  Enjoy it!
#MagiCoin conquers the world! Coin of the new generation, #XMG gives freedom to its owner! #MAGI is different coin! Join!
very favorable investment coin ... fast, safe, high rate, demand a replacement bitcoin # XMG #Magi
#magi #XMG Most innovative coin with unique M7M CPU-only algo brings more power and value every single day. RESPECT!
#Magi XMG the unique and only M7M coin. A fair coin that truly aims to be a digital currency for anyone living anywhere!
#Magi $XMG - Live the dream of an early adopter. #bitcoin @103tango  @cryptsy
I think in all the coin just #Magi #XMG my favorite @103tango and @cryptsy among all the coin in the market Very good :D
#Magi #XMG  magi coin solusion for best your live @103tango @cryptsy good luck
The Apex coin #Magi #(XMG) future solution to crypto currencies
Awesome coin! #Magi #(XMG) the future digital payment leader.
#Magi #(XMG) on the brink of the future digital currencies solution.
@103tango @cryptsy Magi XMG - a leap forward a better future! #XMG #Magi
@103tango @cryptsy Magi XMG, energy efficient, beauty with perfection! #XMG #Magi
The power of the #Magi #XMG, the coin of sigma @103tango @cryptsy
Experience the future unique  coin #Magi #(XMG) at the peak of crypto/digital currency!
@103tango @cryptsy Magi coin - the way to be payed! Secure, fast and reliable!  #xmg #magi
#Magi coin future: will be acceptable like bitcoin now. because #(XMG/MAGI) coin is the unique one altcoin then the other @103tango @cryptsy
I Love Magi  @103tango @cryptsy
I hope #magi #xmg coin to the moon !! @103tango @cryptsy
Nothing to lose... #magi #xmg to the pluto @103tango @cryptsy
#magi #xmg coin so hot and uniqe more than the other alternative coins, u must have it !! at @103tango @cryptsy
As seasoning it to soup,so #Magi #XMG is your future unique coin. @103tango @cryptsy
Invest in $magi $xmg @cryptsy
Ideology! Futurology! An unique digital currency - The Coin Of #Magi #XMG @103tango @cryptsy
  • Print

Author Topic: Magi (XMG) slogan contest voting poll started!!!  (Read 406 times)

• Print

Bitcoin Garden 2014-2015, CC License: BY NC SA | Privacy Policy