On the 26-27 of February, 2015, the global crypto community will come together for the only truly global event bringing together thousands of crypto enthusiasts from all over the world.
The Crypto Virtual Summit 2015 is a virtual event that serves as an online meetup for the crypto community and helps you to mingle, share knowledge and network with thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, investors and crypto enthusiasts. This is possible through a unique experience of Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game featuring live online lectures, virtual exhibition halls with dozens of virtual booths and enhanced networking capabilities.
This event follows the great success of the first-ever Crypto Money Virtual Expo, taking place on December 2014, where more than 1,700 of developers, opinion leaders, bitcoiners and enthusiasts attended, mingled and made business.
The virtual event will include:
- Live lectures – partake in lectures by the top figures in the industry, covering technology innovations, future trends, legal compliance, investments and more;
- Startups stage – view some of the most innovative startups in the crypto industry;
- New announcements – get live updates on new products, services, projects and coins;
- Investment opportunities – presentations from exciting startups raising money;
- The 1st virtual job fair for crypto companies – The Virtual Job Fair offers the most convenient way for job seekers and employers to connect with each other from the convenience of their own computer;
- Virtual Press room – meet and present yourself / your company to the leading reporters in the crypto industry;
- The blockchain virtual birthday party – networking event;
The Crypto Virtual Summit 2015 will be open to everyone, and is offering the most convenient and effective way for companies and individuals to get global exposure, generate business quality leads, enriching their knowledge and expand their network.
Eyal Abramovitch, co-founder of the Crypto Money Virtual Expo:
“The global crypto industry must come together and create a central hub that will support the expansion and growth of the entire ecosystem,and the only way is by offering free and easy access to every company, developer and bitcoiner from around the world. I hope that our virtual events will help to overcome geographic and budget limits and will allow everyone to be active members of the community.”
For more information please contact: